Monday, August 20, 2012

10 Minute Beans


Some days I really get the extreme laze and I don't feel like cooking AT ALL, but naturally those days fall upon the days where I feel like eating something super yummy, which in my books usually means quite a long process including but not limited to: flipping through recipe books, browsing websites, making my shopping list, buying ingredients and finally preparing the food.


Besides the fact that I am practically eating myself from the inside out by the time I have something delish to eat, it takes a lot of effort and when I am super duper lazy I need something that requires practically no effort. The perfect lazy-day meal is of course *blows trumpet* (hahaha...actually not intentional) Beans on Toast! Yummy!

























Yay! I hope you enjoy this super simple recipe! Also, if you don't like beans, you can give this a bash with chickpeas or lentils. I have also used this same basic recipe with freash broad beans, which you boil and de-skin-ify before following the rest of the recipe.


Jordyn
xxx



 




No comments:

Post a Comment